Monday, February 8, 2010
Birthday
Thanks to all that wished me a Happy Birthday. I had a good weekend. Friday night my parents cooked my tradition of having Dad's spaghetti. It was really good. THANK YOU DADDY! Mom made me a carrot cake that was absolutely delicious. Saturday I spent with the kids in the morning. Saturday evening the kids spent the night at Rhonda's and Donnie cooked me a nice dinner. We then went and saw New Moon. It was good. Then we decided to see another movie since we had a free sitter, and we saw Sherlock Holmes. It was really good. Then Sunday after church Donnie and I made home made wings, he grilled them first then dipped them in sauce and then put them back on the grill to caramelize the sauce. They were excellent. It was a good day. The kids brought me my ice cream cake with the candle on it, they did a good job, but when Alyssa got to me she let go. Thankfully I caught it before it caught me on fire. She said, "I was done holding it". She is a mess. But, adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.