Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tabitha

I am currently working with Absolute Title, LLC. In August I hit my 7 year mark with this company. Over the past 5 years my responsibilities here have grown. The past 1 1/2 years is where I have pretty much taken over running things. I enjoy what I do. It is challenging at times. With the economy things have been slower than usual, but I have been blessed because we have not had to let anyone go, and most companies like ours have been laying off and cutting salaries right and left.

I was release a couple of months ago from being the 1st counselor in the Young Womens. I am now the Ward Music Chariman. I enjoy working with music again. I do miss the Young Women, but I also enjoy one more night at home with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.